TB Joshua: Fire breaks out at Nigerian preacher’s memorial
A fire broke out on Monday night in a warehouse in the church of the late prominent Nigerian preacher TB Joshua in Lagos.
The fire event happened throughout a candle-lit procession that was being kept in homage to the prominent evangelist who passed away last month at 57.
Worshippers who had actually collected in the Synagogue church for the service that was being led by TB Joshua’s widow Evelyn Joshua scuttled for security.
The church associated the fire to a small electrical fault. It stated the fire had actually been put out and there were no casualties.
TB Joshua will be buried at the church properties on Friday.